LIFESTYLE LIVING AT ITS BEST
Prime position in a niche location!
Hear the ocean and feel the sea breezes from this ultimate coastal property only metres to the swimming inlet at Innes Park Beach, parklands and local Bakery.
7 Iluka Street Innes Park is a large family home with everything oversized!
This low maintenance brick and tile property has so much to offer:-
– Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and a glass sliding door accessing
outside to your own private space
– 3 bedrooms all offering built in robes and ceiling fans.
– Separate tiled lounge with high ceilings and cosy wood fireplace
– Open plan kitchen easily accessible to the outdoor living spaces, fully functional with
a massive breakfast bar dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards and bench space.
– Huge tiled dining area with air conditioning.
– High ceilings giving an immediate sense of space
– Massive multi purpose room with large glass sliding doors, fan and security screens (currently
used as a 5th bedroom)
– Main bathroom central to the bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 has a separate shower, bath and toilet.
– Cosy wood fireplace
– Oversized laundry with heaps of room for storage
– Private tropical in ground saltwater pool
– Outdoor area overlooking the beautiful gardens
– Huge covered and semi enclosed alfresco area perfect for entertaining guests.
– Double carport plus a 7 x 3 shed to the side of the property.
– Large 950m2 fully fenced block.
– Established trees and lush gardens.
– Security screens and doors throughout.
Homes in this unique hub of Innes Park rarely become available so be quick.
Other important information:
* Waste management systems – septic
* Water usage – town water
Facilities close by include:
* Only a couple streets back from the water’s edge!
* 150m – Bus Stop
* 500m – Innes Park Reserve (inlet, picnic tables, playground, skate park, basketball court,
beach volleyball court and boat ramp)
* 1.1km – Innes Park Country Club (golf course)
* 4.5km- Coral Cove Golf Club and Resort
* 3km – Coral Cove Conveniance Store
* 7.8 km – Bargara Central (Shopping and Takeaway)
* 7.9 km – Bargara Golf Club
* 15kms to Bundaberg CBD
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.