North Facing – Spacious – Three Bedroom Home Apartment
This private & spacious unit is ideally located behind Nielson’s Park offering an ideal home base or investment property. This bright and airy apartment at 1/56 Holland Street, Bargara is the perfect holiday apartment, investment opportunity or ideal location to rest permanently.
Set in Central Bargara, the relaxed ambience of this property sets it apart. Unit 1/56 Holland Street at Seascape is an outstanding residence that delivers a versatile floor plan featuring formal and casual living areas.
Beautifully appointed, the indoor/outdoor environment is perfectly suited to the Bargara Beach lifestyle and boasts the luxury of low maintenance living.
Offering three generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this gorgeous beachside apartment captures the essence of Bargara Beach living. Whether you love to entertain guests or simply relax in the gentle coastal breeze and warming sun on the veranda, this home unit is for you.
Providing generous and secure living, this property is complete and well equipped for any lifestyle. Perfectly positioned, you will find this apartment close to Nielson’s Beach Bargara and close to 7 day shopping facilities, as well as boutique cafes and beachside restaurants.
Extra Details of 1/56 Holland Street, Bargara Include:
– Three Bedrooms with one utilized as an office/sitting room
– Spacious main bedroom, built in robe, air conditioning, ceiling fan & well appointed ensuite
– Second bedroom offering built in robe and ceiling fan
– Third room offering the idea place for a home office including built in robe, ceiling
fan and air conditioner
– Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking the tiled living spaces
– Separate dining area overlooking the lounge and verandah
– Spacious lounge area with large bi-fold doors to let that amazing Bargara breeze into the unit
– Finally the verandah is spacious and offers the ideal place to take in the views on offer.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 1
Garage: 1 PLUS Storage area
Floor Size: 129 m2
Rates: $1563.86 per half year
Body Corp: $1817.35 per quarter
Currently tenanted on a fixed term lease at $420 per week
To book your viewing of this great opportunity connect with the team at Our Property Boutique now.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.