HEAR THE OCEAN FROM THIS ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT
Welcome to 6 Amaroo Crescent, Innes Park. Rarely do homes in this unique hub of Innes Park become available.
An unbeatable location only meters to the popular Innes Park Beach where you can swim, snorkel, paddle board or simply relax.
Live the indoor – outdoor lifestyle you have always dreamed of in this spacious brick and tile home.
Interior Features Include:-
– Well appointed chefs kitchen offering ample cupboard space with soft closing draws, gas
cooktop, wall oven and a dishwasher.
– Air conditioned open plan lounge and dining area with plenty of windows to capture the cool
– Massive main bedroom with room for a private sitting area, ensuite, walk in robe and sliding
door that leads to the covered outdoor area.
– The tiled second bedroom is double sized with a large built in robe.
– Large carpeted third bedroom with ceiling fan and mirrored built in robe.
– The main bathroom offers large corner bath with separate shower and dual access from the
entertainment area to accomodate the visitors.
– The laundry is also large with built in linen cupboard and heaps of room to store extra
– Double lock up garage with a workbench and a roller door at the rear for drive through
Exterior Features Include:-
– Massive tiled outdoor area overlooking the sparkling in ground pool. Roll down blinds are an
– Large tiled front porch with roll down blinds offering maximum privacy from the street.
– 3000 litre water tank.
– 3 garden sheds.
– Beautifully well established gardens both front and back.
– Double gates with a concrete slab to the side of the property, a perfect space to store the
caravan of trailer.
– Solar hot water system
– Security screens throughout.
– Fully fenced on a 1307m2 block.
– 6.6 kilowatt solar system
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.