BARGARA LAKES LOCATION, LAKEFRONT PROPERTY, UNIQUE & A MUST INSPECT
10 Lakeside Close, Bargara Beach is worthy of your immediate inspection. Are you looking for ample storage or car accomodation? Then look no further. This unique property has that box ticked.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Bargara Lakes area, this bright and breezy property is an easy stroll to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, foreshore parklands and Rifle Range Beach. And is just a very close walk to the Bargara Lakes Tavern, a few minutes’ drive to local shops and cafes, shopping centres (Woolworths & Aldi), golf courses, surf club, bowls clubs, hotels, restaurants and bars.
Sitting proudly in Lakeside Close, the property features:
* The main kitchen and living area open out to the outdoor area overlooking the swimming pool and the back gardens through to the lake.
* Decorative high ceiling in kitchen and living area,
* Private outdoor area perfectly nestled between living area and pool,
* Separate lounge area again with high ceilings,
* Sunny Master bedroom overlooking pool, built in robe and ensuite,
* 3 Generous sized built in bedrooms all with ceiling fans (one bedroom currently utilised as a home office)
* Good size laundry with plenty of bench space
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Separate second toilet
* Property is currently under tenancy until August 2021 with vacant possession available after this date.
* Established and easy maintenance yard and gardens
* Fully fenced for privacy
* Tiled throughout
* Air-conditioned, fans and louvres throughout. Designed to benefit from the ocean breezes and pristine weather that Bargara offers year round.
The home has been built in keeping with the Queensland lifestyle – balancing colour, light, air flow, peace and , privacy and comfort. With a perfect climate and lifestyle at Bargara Beach together with a beautifully presented property this is your time to enjoy life.
To organise your inspection, connect with the team at Our Property Boutique.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 3
Garage: 2 + 2 = 4 + Carport
Land Size: 890 square Metres m2
Rates: $3,800 per year approx.
Currently tenanted until 13-08-2021 at $495 per week.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.