SOLD BY EXCLUSIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN – CONNECT WITH THE TEAM AT OUR PROPERTY BOUTIQUE
If you are in the market for an oceanfront apartment to call your home base, then you will not go past the value of this three bedroom plus home office apartment in the Dwell Building. Rarely available to the open market, Unit 41 offers a prefect north/north east ocean and breathtaking foreshore panoramic views!
With Nielsen’s Beach just close by and the impressive foreshore walkways enticing you to enjoy the area, this property is in a hotly sought after building and oceanfront location. This is the first time this property has been put to the open market. Do not delay your inspection, call now to arrange.
This apartment is perfect for a family home base or the professional who needs the space for living and entertaining.
* Sweeping kitchen with stone kitchen bench tops and stainless steel appliances & views across to ocean,
* Private and protected out door entertaining area with amazing ocean and foreshore views,
* Open plan combined lounge, dining and kitchen,
* Three bedrooms,
* Master bedroom feature a walk through robe and ensuite,
* Plus a multi-purpose room / guest room / office,
* Ducted air conditioning & fans throughout,
* Fitted laundry facilities,
* Secure under-building parking,
* Gymnasium onsite,
* inviting pool area with friendly barbeque & entertaining area,
Apartment 41 in Dwell offers a short walk to beautiful Nielsen’s Beach and to the CBD of Bargara Beach, access to shops, restaurants, cafes, hotels and medical is close at hand. Also the seven day shopping centre with Aldi and Woolworths and specialty shops is just a few minutes away as well. For those who are sporting inclined, golf, bowls & sports & surf club are close by as well.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Car space: 1
Unit Size: 156 m2
Rates: $3,695 per annum
Body Corporate Fees: $6039.95 per annum.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.