Large & Private Family Home on a 2028m2 block.
The home located at 11 Ocean Street, Burnett Heads is a must inspect. What an opportunity to secure a large family home on a 2028m2 block. This home is located over two lots on two separate tiles, and is a rare option in the market. Where else can you secure a half acre property located moments from the Pacific Ocean?
From the moment you pull up at the front of the home the opportunity impresses. Behind the secure front fence is a neat and tidy brick home offering a double shed with a rear workshop/carport. Positioned so well over the two lots you have plenty of room to move a boat or caravan.
The established front gardens offer privacy and shade to the front of the home.
Once you enter the front door the home and the opportunity continue to impress.
At a glance the home offers
– With an impressive floor plan to accommodate all family dynamics. Three x bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and a further two x bedrooms are located at the front of the home.
– Two internal living spaces are positioned central to the kitchen for family entertaining.
– The bathroom and laundry are located in the middle of the home. These rooms are spacious and well designed to ensure the family are comfortable.
– The rear pergola has been built in and with two x rooms gaining access to this area via sliding glass door makes for a very universal space.
– The property does currently have a long term tenant in place on a fixed term lease until February 2020. Current rental return is $300 per week.
Burnett Heads is a thriving area offering an IGA, Local Hotel and Bottle Shop, local Primary School, Service Station, two x caravan parks and several small specials shops.
For the local fisherman Burnett Heads offers a boat ramp which is a short 5 min tow from this property. With Bargara and the Bundaberg city only a short car ride away, Burnett Heads is a must consider for all family dynamics.
If you wish to know more about this opportunity please connect with our Exclusive team. We look forward to showing you through this home.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.